Our Gift Card Fundraising Program
10% of the value of every card sold goes to your organization.
Available at both The Market on Yates and Market on Millstream
Here’s how it works:
- We provide customized fundraiser order forms to your organization with all of the campaign details.
- Sell all the cards you can, filling in the master sales sheet each time a sale is made. Then, return the master sales sheet to our Customer service counters (our fundraising experts will get in touch with you!)
- Once you’ve completed these steps, we’ll prepare your gift cards to order, loaded with the specified denominations and organized so they can be easily distributed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does The Market Stores Gift Card Fundraiser typically run for?
- Typically, fundraising campaigns run from 1 to 2 weeks.
- What is the turnaround time from the time I submit the master sales sheet to the time the gift cards are ready for pickup?
- The typical turnaround time is 1 week. This provides adequate time for orders to be compiled, prepared and made ready for pickup.
- Can orders be picked up from any location?
- All the orders for your fundraiser must be picked up by one person, from one pre-designated store location
- When is payment due for the cost of the fundraiser cards sold?
- Payment for the cost of the fundraiser is due when the gift cards are picked up. Remember-your organization retains the profit. Payments can be made by cash or debit.
- How many fundraisers can my organization run per year?
- Our Fundraiser is limited to two gift card fundraisers per organization, per year.
- Do the gift cards expire?
- Our Gift Cards never expire.
- What denominations can Gift Cards be purchased in?
- Gift cards can be purchased in any denomination equal or greater than $25.
- Can anyone run a Market Stores Gift Card Fundraiser?
- Our fundraising program is available to schools, community organizations, sports teams, or other non-profit groups. The organization must be within the Greater Victoria location.