The Market Gift Card - How It Works
Present The Market Gift Card to pay for products or services at The Market.
Check your Gift Card balance:
We hope you enjoy shopping at The Market.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Any amount on your Gift Card is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- The Market reserves the right not to accept any Gift Card or limit use of a Gift Card if we believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or unlawful.
- The reload amount must be between $5.00 and $500.00.
- The Market does not charge any fees for the issuance, activation, or use of your Gift Card and it has no expiration date.
- Your Gift Card should be treated like cash. We regret it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- You are responsible for all transactions associated with your Gift Card, including unauthorized transactions.